ATC: Rudolf near the reindeer barn!
This is going to a busy week for me. I have created several ATC's this past weekend, I have scheduled my post for the week, I will have something to link up each day! Enjoy this week with me.
Shop LeighSBDesigns CHRISTMAS in JULY SALE at LeighSBDesigns Etsy Boutique for amazing Christmas and Winter themed digi stamps through midnight pacific on July 31st!
This ATC was created with bits of Chritstmas stash from several companies. The fence is a die from Elizabeth Craft Designs Villages. The deer is a stamp and die from Firefly.
This is going to a busy week for me. I have created several ATC's this past weekend, I have scheduled my post for the week, I will have something to link up each day! Enjoy this week with me.
Shop LeighSBDesigns CHRISTMAS in JULY SALE at LeighSBDesigns Etsy Boutique for amazing Christmas and Winter themed digi stamps through midnight pacific on July 31st!
I am sharing this post HERE at LeighSBDesigns Christmas in July Blog Hop!
6 comments:
What a wonderfully teeny tiny festive scene, so pretty!
Leigh
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com
Love the reindeer scene, fab ATC!
Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
Cute little Rudolph, Lyneen!
This scene is so pretty! I love the barn! I adore how the little deer is so peaceful in the snowy landscape!
Lovely scene Lyneen x
Love that Rudolph!
Post a Comment