Thursday, October 2, 2014

31 Days of Halloween - Day 2

Welcome 
to Day 2 of the 
Smeared and Smudged 
31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop! 

Everyday during October you will find a new Halloween project on all of the blogs listed to the right under the 31 Days of Halloween Badge (blog roll). There are prizes to win, be sure to check out all the rules HERE. Information on the daily scavenger hunt is posted there! You must go HERE to find the item/s you are looking for in the scavenger hunt. Have fun and Good Luck!

Today I am working from my stash... a lot of my posts will be using stash... I have three boxes with Halloween do-dads, embellishments and trims... need to use.... need to use... need to use....


Supplies:
Background Papers Bazzill  All Hallows Eve 6x6 pad from Altered Pages
Stamped Bats and "Happy Halloween" and heat embossed with clear embossing powder
Haunted House and Bat sticker embellishments
Key Die-cut
Glitter Tape
Mounted on a black card


Have a haunting good time today!

21 comments:

TangledBlueRose said...

Awesome card! Love the glitter touch. Cool to know you are using up your stash, making room for more, right?
Thanks for sharing!~kim

Steph said...

Great card, it looks like you have lots of fun bits and pieces in your stash :)

applejack cards by sue said...

Loving your project, a great haunted house and bat and that spooky key! Really nice papers as well... I should be using up my stash too (To make room for new stuff!)
Sue
The Nanny x

NanB said...

The key is awesome and I am falling in love with the embossing! Beautiful and shouts Halloween!

DonnaMundinger said...

fun little scene you've created. Especially love that key! (and of course, the google eyes) LOL xxD

Sarah Bales Strom said...

Very nice! I really like how the key die cut looks like a street lamp! Wish I had this depth of stash....

DogsMom said...

Excellent use of stash. And I think mine consists of more Halloween items than any other holiday.

Love the bat theme, including the key.
Great placement.

Elephangaroo Ramunda said...

Your googly-eyed bat made me smile. :)

Ina Good said...

very nice card love the haunted house and bats

silvia said...

Cute card!! LOVE the key!!

maureenjscott said...

Oh this is so cute! I love the bat key! Fab embellies! Mo x

Dog-Ma said...

I love the shiny additions to this. Very cute

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Fabulous Halloween Card. Love the details you have added.

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Gorgeous and fun card & yep, gotta use our stash hoards some time right LOL! I've got all the stuff I'm forcing myself to use this year all piled up on my counter! I WILL use it this year!

Susan Renshaw said...

Brilliant to have all that available in your stash - Love the super halloween card!

Rebecca pettit said...

what a cutie butt tootie bat. I also love the key, so steampunk.

Julia said...

Great project, so much inspiration. Thanks for sharing!

Matney said...

That stash is well stocked with fab goodies! Wonderful layout and love that house.

BurningRubber said...

Googly eyes always make me smile!

Sarah Nancarrow said...

What a great way to use your stash! I love that sparkly strip and the googly eyes make this card fun and spooky!

Barbara Rankin said...

Love that you are using your stash Lyneen. I have more thn Three boxes of Halloween stuff for sure. Need to use mine too. LOL