Tuesday, October 21, 2014

31 Days of Halloween - Day 21

Welcome 
to Day 21 of the 
Smeared and Smudged 
31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop!


Everyday during October you will find a new Halloween project on all of the blogs listed to the right under the 31 Days of Halloween Badge (blog roll). There are prizes to win, be sure to check out all the rules HERE. Information on the daily scavenger hunt is posted there! You must go HERE to find the item/s you are looking for in the scavenger hunt. Have fun and Good Luck!


 HAPPY OWL-OWEEN


SUPPLIES: ALL FROM MY STASH--- BELIEVE IT OR NOT This steampunk owl has been on my desk for over a year!!! The stamp Happy Owl-oween is from the same Hero Arts set I used to stamp the cute Witchy Owl on Day 6! Pattern papers are scraps from other cards.... and of course I always pull out the clear embossing powder!


14 comments:

TangledBlueRose said...

I love your owl, so gorgeous! Really nice layout, owl steals the show!~kim

DonnaMundinger said...

Fabulous owl and great design. Clever you using scraps. xxD

DogsMom said...

Love your steampunk owl!
Funny sentiment and great shiny look.

Steph said...

That steampunk owl is amazing. Love that web with the dangling spider too, great card!

Barbara Rankin said...

Great owl card and wonderful use of what's on your desk.

Sarah Bales Strom said...

Love that steampunk owl--so cool! I also like the spider hanging from the web. :)

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Fabulous Owl-Oween card. Love the steampunk owl and the sentiment.

Susan Renshaw said...

Love the steampunk owl!! May have to pinch the Happy Owl-oween sentiment!!

susan bird said...

Very pretty card. It's wonderful when you find the right project for the item that's just been sitting there waiting. Gorgeous owl and love the dropping spider.

Rebecca pettit said...

Anything strampunk is a.o.k. in my.book

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Ooooooooo aaaaaahhhhhhh Wicked Cool owl, love Steampunk and combined with Halloween that's a HOOOOOOT HIT ;0)

NanB said...

Awesome owl! Halloweeny and steampunky at the same time!! And the sentiment is wonderful!!

Julia said...

Steampunk and Halloween... love!

Christine Kiehl said...

Oh my hootie favorite!! Love this card you shared for day 21! I thought I'd seen all the Steampunk owls out there as I am a huge fan, but you sure did pull a fast one on me! This is one Hero Arts Owl I have yet to see! The owl is one of my Native Animal totems!