Sunday, October 12, 2014

Playing Card Challenge - Week 6 of 26

PLAYING CARD CHALLENGE
Halloween Themed

I am participating in 52 Card Challenge with Claudine of Claudine's Art Corner.  Every Monday she posts the next weeks inspirations. Try as I might... I am not a good follower.  I may start out on the same path, but somehow I veer to the right or left!  This has been fun so far! Hope you enjoy!

Visit Claudine's blog HERE to see the inspiration cards!!!

For display purposes I am trying to keep all of my cards portrait.  Not sure how I will display in the end, I think I would like all to them to be in one direction!  I have been good about sticking to making all my cards from my stash!

  CARD # 9/10
 
Trip to the COSTUME SHOP
 
 I cheated... this scene took 2 of my cards... my deck may end up with more than 52 cards when I am finished!!!  Who cares no one will be counting cards when the look at the art!



WHAT I USED:
Red Craft Paint
Washi Tape - several patterns
Stamps A Muse - Happy Halloween, Costume Shop and
Stamp Web unknown
Stamp Bats & Moon - Hero Arts
Black ink
H- Chipboard letter
Goosebumps IMAGINE Crafts
Clear Embossing Powder
Sequins
Dictionary copy - Halloween

CARD # 11
 
RAVEN

 
Try as hard as I can to get clear pictures... sometimes the products used do not work well with photography. 

WHAT I USED:
Supplies:
Red Craft Paint
Washi Tape
Stamp EYE unknown
Stamp 31 SinCity Stamps
Black ink
Brown ink
R- Chipboard letter
Clear Embossing Powder
Sequins
Dictionary copy - Raven
iRESISTable  Spray IMAGINE Crafts
Goosebumps IMAGINE Crafts


8 comments:

Nikki said...

Fab cards, love that you did a 2 card scene. Great washi tape. I am doing all my cards portrait too, :) Nikki x

Sarah Nancarrow said...

Love the top red cards especially that adorable stamp of the kiddies walking. I love the gems, and the spooky tape too :)

Craftymoose Crafts said...

The costume shop is very creative! I think it would be fun to do a whole set of double cards sometime--but let me see if I can get through the first 52, LOL!

DogsMom said...

I am loving your cards.
The cartoon strip looking technique brings back childhood memories - the BEST.

DonnaMundinger said...

So you'll be playing with more than a full deck? LOL (I crack myself up!) These cards are truly amazing and such fab work on such a small canvas. Love them all! xxD

Sarah Bales Strom said...

Two great projects! Love the red-orange painted background and the way you've used the dictionary page.

Rebecca pettit said...

I love making playing cards. Especially when they are Halloween themed. I love the letters.

Christine Kiehl said...

These turned out so great! You are to win or be selected to highlight for sure in one or many of those challenges that you entered! Good Luck!