Tuesday, October 28, 2014

31 Days of Halloween - Day 28


Welcome 
to Day 28 of the 
Smeared and Smudged 
31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop!
I have another 2-fer day...

CUTE & CREEPY

Everyday during October you will find a new Halloween project on all of the blogs listed to the right under the 31 Days of Halloween Badge (blog roll). There are prizes to win, be sure to check out all the rules HERE. Information on the daily scavenger hunt is posted there! You must go HERE to find the item/s you are looking for in the scavenger hunt. Have fun and Good Luck!

First CUTE! 


Fun Halloween pattern paper... Stamps (Happy Halloween and costume kids) from Amuse.




NEXT CREEPY!!!!

A Zombie Finger Box!
SCARRY!!!!


I got this little box from THE TOYMAKER!


What a fun Halloween TRICK!!!

I glued the pattern onto card stock to make it sturdier.  I then spritzed the inside of the box with Goosebumps, iRESITible and Red Smooch!!!  That gave it more texture!

There is a hole in the bottom of the box...
 you can stick your finger and move the finger... CREEPY!!!!

14 comments:

TangledBlueRose said...

LOL! Love the zombie one! Too fun and too cute great combo!
~kim

Sarah Nancarrow said...

That little box is awesome. Gwhot a great creation! I love the finger inside and the realistic blood splatter. Your card is totally cute and the orange ribbon really ties it all together :)

DonnaMundinger said...

Great work with DP I'd have trouble using. Love the White on black stamping of the cute little trick or treaters. EEEK! On the box. so fun! xxD

Marilyn Scott-Waters said...

That came out spiff! Super cool!

DogsMom said...

Your Zombie box looks like creepy FUN!
I think I'll stick with the cute - like your top card with the stitched details and chalkboard sketch.

NanB said...

I that finger moved when I opened the box I would faint!!lol Love the box...like a sideshow call to the crowd to draw them in! The cute is sooooo cute the little trick or treaters in both places are adorable and I love the colors!

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Cute Trick or Treat card. Love the chalkboard technique. But the box is definitely creepy.

Rebecca pettit said...

Absolutely love the box so perfect with being able to stick your finger in it

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

EEEEEEK! Not a zombie finger LOL, so brilliant! Love both of your creeperlicious creations today!

Sarah Bales Strom said...

You have all the bases covered today--cute and creepy! Great projects!

Susan Renshaw said...

Totally cute - then TOTALLY creepy! Great post!

Christine Kiehl said...

Zombie finger!!! Gross, that is cool! Love how it's green too! Haha! Great card. I love that paper. I bought a sheet myself to create the badges for our Halloween work contest winners this year!

Julia said...

Creepy zombie finger. love the box.

Steph said...

Adorable card and super creepy zombie finger! Fun projects!