Sunday, October 5, 2014

Playing Card Challenge - Week 5 of 26

PLAYING CARD CHALLENGE

I am participating in 52 Card Challenge with Claudine of Claudine's Art Corner.  Every Monday she posts the next weeks inspirations. Try as I might... I am not a good follower.  I may start out on the same path, but somehow I veer to the right or left!  This has been fun so far! Hope you enjoy! 

Visit Claudine's blog HERE to see the inspiration cards!!!


CARD # 7
Background with Paint

Never used a Sharpie!  
Maybe I got carried away with it!!




WHAT I USED:
Altered Pages Collage Sheet Little Fairies
ArtAnthology Bubble Stencil
ArtAnthology Dimensional Acrylic Paint
Sharpie
Bling
Dream Stamp -Unknown


CARD # 8
Collage Background



WHAT I USED:
Altered Pages Collage Sheet Fairy Children
Scraps of Paper
Steampunk Washi
Butterfly Stencil
Viva 3D Paint
Stamp - Believe in Yourself - PSX

1 comment:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Lovely cards! I think the sharpie makes the first card really pop!