Sunday, December 27, 2015

Getting ready for CHA 2016~ Looking Back at Last Year!

Now that Christmas is over I can start planning my trip to THE 2016 CHA MEGA SHOW!!!  I feel very fortunate returning two years in a row!!!  I love the chance to see all the new products!  Meeting all my virtual friends and living a dream come true... I would like to share a few of the highlights from CHA last year!!!


My favorite display YARNIA!!


See my full post of Yania on an earlier post HERE!!!
Patons® Bernat® CARON®


NEW HOT product last year Amazing Remelt

Fun Paintable flowers from Petaloo!

AWESOME new pens from CHAMELEON!!!
More of my favorites are HERE! 
  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another highlight was the BLOGGER EVENT!!!
Original post HERE!!!




The sponsors of the Blogger Event were very generous!  Below are some of the projects I created using the products received!

I entered three projects in the "favecrafts Best Blogger Craft Event"



I even knitted using my fingers!!!!  Check out my full post HERE


HERE

 Little B Pull Flowers used to create a dress!!!  See full post HERE!!

Find the dress on the Little B LLC blog http://www.littlebllc.com/blog/detail.php?Pull-Flowers-Roundup-20

MD Hobby Craft Birds Nest, see more HERE!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another goody in the box as this Martha Stewart Gift Box Tool.  It has been a life saver many a time when I didn't have a box for a small gift!!



Well that is a quick look at last year...
In a couple of weeks look for pictures from 2016 CHA MEGA SHOW!

2 comments:

Stampindamour said...

Hi Lyneen!

It was great to meet you in person by accident at the Summer CHA after all of these years! LOL!

I didn't know there was a Blogger event, I should attend the next one...is there one for 2016? I should start blogging again, but running a retail store takes up most of my time...lol! ;)

Maybe I will run into you at CHA again! Happy Holidays!

Pamela

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

can anyone go to CHA???
I don't always leave a comment, but I do visit your blog and love seeing what you make. Are you still selling antiques?
Happy New Year.
warmly,
deb