Sunday, May 22, 2011

Awesome Finds at the Thrift Store

Here are a few treasures I picked up recently...  if you know me then you are aware of my love affair with vintage paper!!!  

When I saw this I couldn't pass it up.  At first I thought is was a page from a calendar.  Then I found two others with page numbers on them.  Unless you know of a calendar with 22 pages I don't think this is a calendar page. 

This is an other wonderful find.  A book titled "The Century World's Fair Book for Boys and Girls"  by  Tudor Jenks. (C) 1893 by the Century Company, The De Vinne Press.  The book is about the World's Columbian Exposition held in Chicago.  The Fair ran from May 1, 1893 until October 30, 1893 with more than 27 million people attending.  Learn more HERE about the Fair

1 comment:

Linda said...

Great finds Lyneen!