Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day to ALL the WONDERFUL MOTHERS in the WORLD!

If I Knew As A Child 
If I knew as a child what I know now, Mom,
I probably wouldn't have made things
so hard for you.
I would have understood
that you were looking out for my best interest.
even though it may not have seemed so at the time. 
I would have known how difficult it is to let go,
to stand back and let someone you love
learn from their mistakes. 
I would have realized
how fortunate I was to have a mother
who was always there for me,
even after an argument,
even after I'd said things
I shouldn't have. 
While it's too late for a lot of things
it's not too late for me to tell you
that I appreciate how loving you are,
how giving you've always been
and that even though
I may not always be good at showing it,
I love you very much. 
~ Renee Duvall 



HAPPY MOTHERS DAY 
to all of the 
WONDERFUL MOTHERS!
Especially MINE!!!


Below are pictures from my collection of photos 
that remind me of wonderful MOTHERS.  
(Sad to say none of the photos had any notations on them.)

 She looks like a perfect Mom, like June Cleaver.
Mother resting after a week of hard work... 
Waiting for the children to come for a visit.

The picture above was taken in July of 1913.
(Calendar on the wall blown up below.)


 Sweet family photo...
Getting ready to hop in the car and go out for a Mothers Day Brunch!

Enjoy your day MOMS!

1 comment:

GARAGE SALE GAL ~ Deb's Earthly Delights said...

I hope you had a lovely Mom's day. Always enjoy your visits...
What is the Fairy Day???
Warmly,
deb