Monday, September 29, 2014

Playing Card Challenge - Week 4 of 26

PLAYING CARD CHALLENGE
I am participating in 52 Card Challenge with Claudine of Claudine's Art Corner.  Every Monday she posts the next weeks inspirations.  I post what I did for the prior week the same day! Try as I might... I am not a good follower.  I may start out on the same path, but somehow I veer to the right or left!  This has been fun so far! Hope you enjoy! 

Visit Claudine's blog HERE to see the inspiration cards!!!




CARD #5
"A home full of friends is a Home full of joy."

WHAT I USED:
Tsukineko Radiant Neon Inks:Electric Green & Electric Blue
VersaFine Black ink
Clear Embossing Powder
All Stamped images from Viva Las VegaStamps 
Washi tape
Markers
Stickles
CARD # 6
"A clean house is a sure sign of a misspent life"

WHAT I USED:
Tsukineko Radiant Neon Inks:Electric Green,Electric Pink, Electric Yellow & Electric Orange
VersaFine Black ink
Clear Embossing Powder
All Stamped images from Viva Las VegaStamps 
Washi tape
Markers
Stickles

4 comments:

Claudine Criner said...

Wow, I love these, loving the pentangle effect on them. Nicely done!

Beth Niquette said...

Lyneen! These are wonderful! Wow!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Oh boy, I love how you created both of these. I think "veering off" is great; you are really making them your own!

Danie May said...

Loving both of these house cards Lyneen, the Neon Colors and quotes make them so fabulously fun! xx