Monday, August 11, 2014

31 Days of Halloween 2013

I survived
Smeared & Smudged
31 Days of Halloween 2013
You may think I am crazy... I know I think I am crazy... I did it again.  Last year I never thought I would make it through the 31 days of Halloween. What did I do?  The minute they posted signups I put my name on the list!!!! 
YES CALL ME CRAZY
Hope I survive the 2014 31 Days of Halloween!
If you would like to revisit my 2013 Halloween posts here are the links! 
Just Click on the DAY!

Day 1  Spooky Halloween
Day 2  Life's a Witch and then you Fly~
Day 3  Who is Behind the Mask
Day 4  Biker Skelli
Day 5  Halloween Scene - Viva Las VegaStamps! and

            Gargoyle Gothic Halloween - Altered Pages
Day 6  Day of the Dead
Day 7  When ever I feel blue... I start breathing again!
Day 8  Steampunk Halloween Tags
Day 9  Alice's Utterly Mad Party Graphic 45
Day 10 Halloween Luminaries
Day 11  Nevermore
             Witching you A Happy Halloween - Graphic 45
Day 12 Poe - The Tell-Tale Heart
Day 13 Witchy Cards and Mask!
Day 14 Dem Creaky Bones - Chunky ATC
Day 15 OWLS! Whooo Whooo
Day 16 Skull Tags for Treat Bags
Day 17 Medusa Tags for Treat Bags!
Day 18 Poison Altered Tin
Day 19 Dancing in the Light of a Spooky Moon
Day 20 Who Lurks in the Dark? and
             Edgar Alan Poe Mini Book

Day 21 Book of Spells
Day 22 Happy Halloween Tri-fold Card
Day 23 Black Cat Card
Day 24 Mad Hatter Single Digi Smeared & Smudged
Day 25 I Brake for Stamps Haunted House
Day 26 Shadow box of Skeletons - Altered Pages Skeleton Images
Day 27 Delicious Doodles Gothic Fairy
Day 28 Sweet Happy Halloween Altered Pages Image
Day 29 Skeleton in Paris
Day 30 Creepy Altered Cigar Box
Day 31 Happy Halloween!

No comments: