Friday, November 26, 2010

Postcard Friendship Friday - A Merry Christmas Post

With the Thanksgiving Macey’s Parade over, the turkey cooked and gobbled up it is time to start seriously thinking about Christmas. For the weeks before Christmas on Postcard Friendship Friday I plan to share some of the holiday postcards from my collection. If you didn’t know all the postcards I share are from my personal collection of postcards which numbers in the hundreds if not thousands. YIKES!

For the first of five Fridays before Christmas... the castle postcard was sent in December 1913 from Veronica in Maze, WA (?) to her friend Miss Rose in Waterville, WA.


To enjoy more postcards from Postcard Friendship Friday visit

The Best Hearts are Crunchy where Beth is our awesome host.

7 comments:

viridian said...

Thanks for sharing.
happy PFF!

Dorincard said...

Nice card! :)

~JANN ~ said...

wonderful post card, I love castles also. wow sounds like you have quite alot of the PC , I love them also. Hard to pick a favorite isn't it :)
happy holidays to you .

Postcardy said...

That's quite an unusual Christmas postcard.

Sheila said...

Very pretty! I wonder where the castle is.

Joy said...

You could certainly "deck the halls with holly and berries" in the castle.
Thanks for the link to your Mount Lowe post Lyneen, fascinating, what treasures, I'm off to add your link to my post because it adds so much.

pfranzme said...

It's nice you could combine Christmas with your favorite postcard topic.