Monday, September 6, 2010

Working on my Matchbox Swap

This weekend I have been working on my Christmas Matchbox swap that I am participating in at A Swap for all Seasons.
I am attempting to do everything one step at a time...
  1. Painted all the inside boxes.
  2. Cut paper for the outside of each box.
  3. Wrap each box using terribly terrific tacky tape!
  4. Next I will choose what I will decorate the outside of the boxes with.
  5. .... pictures of the next step soon

Please leave a comment and let me know you stopped by.

4 comments:

Linda said...

Looks like you're off to a great start! They look wonderful! Have fun!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Busy Girl!!!
I know your matchboxes will be great! It looks like a nice swap, just wasn't sure I could make 25 of them!
Keep those shelves full~ they are buying around here :)
Warmly,
deb

MARY PERNULA said...

HELLO, I stopped by to see how you were doing on your swap! I am also trying to do it the same way you are attempting, thanks for sahring. HUGS MARY

Lynn Stevens said...

WOW , your so organized to already be getting your Christmas swaps put together! you go girl!