Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Pacific Northwest Post Card Club

A linen postcard of Seattle from my collection.

Are you looking to add to your postcard collection or start one... I have been collecting a couple of years... I search high and low. Every antique store I see I cannot pass. I have to go into everyone and check to see if they have postcards. Ebay is another place I go. I haunt the local auction house for them. Then there are the local postcard shows.

One of the most amazing events I went this year was the Show the Greater Seattle Postcard, Stamp & Collectibles Show this past spring in Kent, WA. There were so many postcards and other ephemera you could spend days fingering all the postcards and never see it all. While attending the event I found out that the PNPCC has a monthly meeting (except July & August) during which time they allow dealers and members to set up tables with postcards and merchandise for sale! If you are looking for a place to search out that special postcard and are in the Seattle area...

Join the PNPCC
for their
Monthly Meeting/Mini Postcard Show

Sunday, September 12th
10:30AM-3:30PM

At the Lake City Community Center
12531 - 28th Ave. NE Seattle


Maybe I will see you there!!!!
Disclosure... I am not a member of this club... just a buyer!!!!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Lovely card of "the" mountain! I'll bet that's a fabulous show!