My last post I left off with all of the boxes wrapped...
I made a lot of progress this weekend on my matchbox swap for A Swap for All Seasons! My last post you saw all the boxes wrapped. Today I am happy to say they are decorated inside and out. I have been working on them ALL DAY!...I am happy with my progress. I don't want to be "late lucy" trying to get this swap finished the day before mailing.
Above are the 25 boxes inside and out.
Close ups above and below of a few of them.
DH thinks I should sell them I keep telling him they are for a swap...
I am attempting to do everything one step at a time...
- Painted all the inside boxes.
- Cut paper for the outside of each box.
- Wrap each box with pattern paper using terribly terrific tacky tape!
- TODAY... I choose what I will decorate the inside & outside of the boxes with.
- I went through my Christmas ephemera and postcards. I scanned my vintage postcards or selecting from my ephemera
- I opened a word document and inserted the images I wanted to use. Sizing them all down to matchbox size.
- Today I cut a lot... then did pasting and glueing.
- Next hangers
- Finally filling the boxes with treasures!
Please leave a comment and let me know you stopped by.
8 comments:
Wow! That is a lot of work! They look fabulous! Not sure when the deadline is, but you seem to have a handle on it!
They look fabulous Lyneen! Oh dear, Christmas is just around the corner isn't it!!
Wow you have been buzy as a little bee! Great boxes! The recipients will be lucky indeed.
Those are BEAUTIFUL!!!
They turned out so darling...so much work!
Way to go, you ROCK. I am almost done with the first wrapping! Thanks for stopping by I appreciate it. HUGS MARY
Lyneen your boxes look wonderful...I hope I get one in the swap!
WOW!!! How many extra did you make??? :D
Post a Comment