I am challenging myself to find that "unexpected heart" to share each week. Here are a few I Happened upon this past week.
Do you see a few hearts in my LATTE!
While watering my flowers I glimpsed this heart in my garden!
To see other RANDOM HEARTS visit HERE!
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let me know you stopped by.
7 comments:
Oh, Lyneen, these hearts are incredibly beautiful! Wow--this is SO cool! lol
Sissy is having computer difficulties this morning. I called to find out if all was well--she says it will be up and running in a few minutes!
Happy GHT!
Lovely hearts! I especially love them in my coffee :D
Great hearts indeed. Since Im a coffee lover, I really enjoyed those coffee ones.
Have a great weekend.
What a wonderful group of random hearts you have found this week! I too LOVE the coffee hearts! I think I'm on my 4th cup of coffee this morning myself, and I am VERY awake! I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and happy heart hunting!
Isn't finding hearts so fun? You found great hearts! I (almost) always take my camera with me, too. :D How neat that you found a heart in the clouds. ♥
such a beautiful practice!
Beautiful hearts, Lyneen!
Post a Comment