This week Louise at Kard Krazy has given us the challenge of using butterflies on our tag... I had fun with this one.
(See the lady looking from behind her?)
Butterfly
Inkadinkadoo - back ground stamp
Image of Woman from my collection of ephemera
Butterfly from book plate
Stickles
Pearls - Memory Box
To view more tag visit Kard Krazy HERE!
18 comments:
I love your tag! The pearls add the perfect bling!
beautiful tag and i love this image!
You've embellished this glamour girl perfectly with her butterfly headdress! Lovely, Lyneen.
Oh this is lovely, Lyneen! She looks she has a secret!
Beautiful tag!!!!
This brought a smile, Laneen, when I opened up your blog. So pretty and fun.
oh I got a big smile on my face as soon as the picture came up! I LOVE It!!! Glitz to the max!!!
This is really fun! I love it! That butterfly is beautiful!
Great tag, the butterfly is stunning.
You picked the perfect embellishments for this glam girl. Nicely done, Lyneen!
Wonderful vintage image and beautiful butterfly. Makes a lovely tag.
Gorgeous! Love your unique tag to the challenge Lyneen!
Wonderful, love how you've placed the butterfly.
I Love this.. That image is wonderful.. This is my favorite so far...
WOW!!! I love her. Love this image. Where does she come from? Lynne M
Love your tag. It makes me smile. Love the image and the design.
I love the image you used on your tag and how you embellished it with the wonderful butterfly and necklace. Very nice!
So great! I can tell it has great dimension Hope you will come by and visit. Have a blessed week. Debbie
Post a Comment