ANTIQUES is what makes it my favorite coffee house. If you know me I am a collector... I love looking for that perfect THING!!!
They are great, always giving back to the community. March 12th is Old Town Silverdale Art Walk and they will have a party going on at their place. Be sure to stop by!
3 comments:
Lyneen,,,,Too funny, I have to laugh because you kind of sound like me-promoting businesses in your area, like I do for Snohomish!
It sounds like you love your community as much as I do mine! We're gonna have to get together and share our exepriences/communities!
Where to go for,,,Lunch/coffee/antiques/crafts, furniture,,,,,I'll show you mine sometime if you show me yours!
I entered the Tussie Mussie swap, and she confirmed via email, but I am not on the list on her and it is over 100,,,,so not sure if I'm in, or not...We'll see, I guess!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend! Had a busy day at Joyworks and hopefully a good day tomorrow!!!
Hugs,
Shell
Lyneen,
It was so awesome checking out your site and reading the great comments for Judy's Junk & Java. Dean is my brother and my mom is Judy, the junker/collector! (Yes, she does exist) She has a gift for turning other people's junk into treasures and has missed her calling..The next time you stop in to Judy's Junk & Java, tell Dean or Paul thier Lil Sis in NC says HI!! ;-)
Lyneen, don't forget to tell your friends and Dad, of course, that the next Art Walk will be this coming September 17th!
Post a Comment