LeighSBDesigns is hosting the
The blog hop and linky party runs Oct.1st - Oct.31st
Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I love creating crafty projects this time of year. Once again, I am participating in the 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop. I cannot believe this is my sixth year!!! Learn all the details about the Blog Hop HERE. There are wonderful prizes from awesome sponsors if you participate in the hop.
DAY 13 Frida Skelli and Cat
I love the details of this stamp by Stampendous! The image was stamped with VersaFine black Ink, then embossed with clear embossing powder.
Background is created with Cosmic Shimmer Powders: Purple Paradise, Lime Burst, Pumpkin Splash and Dark Night.
Don't you just love the string of spiders?
Click HERE and you will find the links of today's
31 Days of Halloween artists!
18 days til Halloween
Hope to see you tomorrow.
Have a scary day!!!
9 comments:
Great image! Love the card
Awesome stamp with the kittie too, love the texture sparkly background!
Val, LeighSBDesigns DT x
This is awesome; love the sparkle. And the row of spiders, too.
ooh very creepy :)
I have that wonderful stamp - must look it out!!
Great make Lyneen!
Oh, a wonderful stamp and I LUV the spiders :-)
Oh she is BOOtiful, love her and of course the kitty is purrfect!
love that stamp
Love this creepy piece!
Post a Comment