Lyneen's 2021 Class Kits Instructions

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

31 Days of Halloween - Day 9

LeighSBDesigns is hosting the 
The blog hop and linky party runs Oct.1st - Oct.31st

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I love creating crafty projects this time of year. Once again, I am participating in the 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop. I cannot believe this is my sixth year!!! Learn all the details about the Blog Hop HERE. There are wonderful prizes from awesome sponsors if you participate in the hop. 

DAY 9 - Poe Pit and the Pendulum


POE stamp from Carmen's Veranda




Click HERE and you will find the links of today's
31 Days of Halloween artists!

Also entering Lost Coast Designs HERE!



22 days til Halloween
Hope to see you tomorrow.
Have a scary day!!!

10 comments:

Tink said...

Love Poe... Great project!!

Crafting With Jack said...

Great card

Susan Renshaw said...

Love how you have stamped Poe on the script!

ike said...

Fantastic - I love how you used a page from the story behind :-) x

valscraftings said...

Love the script for Poe! x

Val, LeighSBDesings DT

Monique's art said...

wonderful , love the stamping

Laurie said...

Oh I love me a little Poe around this time of year! This is just great use of that CV Poe stamp! thanks for joining the lost coast design halloween blog hop!

Becca Yahrling said...

Awesome card! Love the script BG and the whole design.

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Totally POEriffic!!!

ionabunny said...

Love how you used the lovely Poe stamp on the bookpaper and the ripped raven border is cool. Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity Challenge. Hugz