LeighSBDesigns is hosting the
The blog hop and linky party runs Oct.1st - Oct.31st
Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I love creating crafty projects this time of year. Once again, I am participating in the 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop. I cannot believe this is my sixth year!!! Learn all the details about the Blog Hop HERE. There are wonderful prizes from awesome sponsors if you participate in the hop.
DAY 12 Haunted House Card
A quick card today! Made with this AWESOME haunted house from Jolee's that I have been hoarding in my stash.
Background created with Cosmic Shimmer Powders: Purple Paradise, Lime Burst and Dark Night
I did replace the small moon (pictured above) with a LARGE MOON, created on white cardstock using Tim Holtz Oxide Inks!
I love the bats flying overhead!
Click HERE and you will find the links of today's
31 Days of Halloween artists!
19 days til Halloween
Hope to see you tomorrow.
Have a scary day!!!





9 comments:
I LOVE it! I soo need to get that house!!
Fabulous background colours for your haunted house, love the bats! x
Val, LeighSBDeigns DT
Love that spooky haunted house! Great scene!
What a great haunted house!
Fabulous haunted house x
Wow, that is awesome! I love the background you created for
the house and great job on making a larger moon to go with.
Oh swoon !!! That is spook-tacular. I LUV the house x
So freakin faBOOlous, I love your background for that amazing house & I do love those bats!!!!
fabulous haunted hause
Post a Comment