Lyneen's 2021 Class Kits Instructions

Sunday, October 7, 2018

31 Days of Halloween - Day 7

LeighSBDesigns is hosting the 
The blog hop and linky party runs Oct.1st - Oct.31st

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I love creating crafty projects this time of year. Once again, I am participating in the 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop. I cannot believe this is my sixth year!!! Learn all the details about the Blog Hop HERE. There are wonderful prizes from awesome sponsors if you participate in the hop. 

Today is Edgar Allan Poe day.... Share a Poe themed project for the chance to win a LeighSBDesigns digi of your choice. You can see all of her designs HERE!

DAY 7 POE DAY 


I used one of LeighSBDesigns free digi designs.  Background paper is a page of "Nevermore" distressed with Tim Holtz Frayed Burlap Distress Oxide.


Moon is white card stock sprayed with Art Anthology Colorations Timeless.

Cemetery Scenery die by Elizabeth Craft Designs


Click HERE and you will find the links of today's
31 Days of Halloween artists!

I am entering this in IKE's Challenge HERE!!!


24 days til Halloween
Hope to see you tomorrow.
Have a scary day!!!

12 comments:

Mary Holshouser said...

Great idea to put Poe's face
as part of the lettering.
Love that grinning tombstone.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Susan Renshaw said...

It's my 5th year!
Love your make...l like the page of Nevermore as the background !

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

The POEfect tribute to Mr Poe today, so pleased you saw my hints and created a fabPOElous creation with my freebie POE LOVE design ;0)

ike said...

Fantastic - I LUV Poe. Thank you very much for coming to playt at IKEsWORLD Challenges :-)

Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

valscraftings said...

Fabulous Poe tribute, love the Love Poe image on the Nevermore background, Awesome x

Tink said...

Great Tribute to Poe!

Becca Yahrling said...

I love this design! Love the scripty BG, the
awesome 'POE', everything.

Crafting With Jack said...

Great composition, the face coming through the centre is a great idea.

Monique's art said...

Love this. Fabulous job

Sall said...

I am truly LOVING these poe images and creations it's so exciting and the quality is amazing. Thank you for participating at Ike's World Challenges

Vivian Foo said...

Great work!

Sall said...

The ravens are great, I've just realised a raven is not a bird I see often, it would be nice if there were more of them about