Lyneen's 2021 Class Kits Instructions

Saturday, October 20, 2018

31 Days of Halloween - Day 20

LeighSBDesigns is hosting the 
The blog hop and linky party runs Oct.1st - Oct.31st

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I love creating crafty projects this time of year. Once again, I am participating in the 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop. I cannot believe this is my sixth year!!! Learn all the details about the Blog Hop HERE. There are wonderful prizes from awesome sponsors if you participate in the hop. 

DAY 20 Haunted Forest

That is one spooky tree spying on my little critters!!!!  Including a little Hedgehog with her witch hat!!!



OK!  I went a bit cutesy on this card.  I could not pass up these little critters when I saw them. The critters and words are from Recollections. Background paper My Mind's Eye. Tree and raven on tombstone Elizabeth Craft Designs die. 




Click HERE and you will find the links of today's
31 Days of Halloween artists!


Wow!  I did not think I could make it this far... 
only a week and a half until Halloween!

The final countdown,
11 days til Halloween
Hope to see you tomorrow.
Have a scary day!!!

8 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

Super little critters! I love the tree and background!

Tink said...

These are just TOO CUTE!

Becca Yahrling said...

Aww, how adorable and spooky at the same time!
LOVE the googly eyes ...

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

LOL! The cutest scene ever, that hedgehog witch made me cackle ;0)

ike said...

OMGoodness - what an adorable page. I can see why the tree is looking at those cuties :-)

valscraftings said...

Love those little guys, fab page!

Val LeighSBDesigns DT x

Vivian Foo said...

So much cuteness!

Crafting With Jack said...

Love your spooky animals