Lyneen's 2021 Class Kits Instructions

Sunday, October 28, 2018

31 Days of Halloween - Day 28

LeighSBDesigns is hosting the 
The blog hop and linky party runs Oct.1st - Oct.31st

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I love creating crafty projects this time of year. Once again, I am participating in the 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop. I cannot believe this is my sixth year!!! Learn all the details about the Blog Hop HERE. There are wonderful prizes from awesome sponsors if you participate in the hop. 

DAY 28 - Witches have all the fun!


Papers, embelishments and die from Queen & Company!




Click HERE and you will find the links of today's
31 Days of Halloween artists!




Almost to the end of the month! 
3 days til Halloween
Hope to see you tomorrow.
Have a scary day!!!

8 comments:

Tink said...

Love your card!

Crafting With Jack said...

This is a fabulous card x

ike said...

LoL - such a fun card x

Vivian Foo said...

Great card with that black flower.

Becca Yahrling said...

That boot is fabulous and gorgeous! The possibilities of how it looks are endless. Love the gorgeous flower & tulle element, too.

valscraftings said...

Fab card with the boot, love the flower and tulle.

Val, LeighSBDesigns DT x

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

They sure do especially when wearing such faBOOlous boots! Love it! I'm busy playing catch-up so now hopping in reverse ;0)

Susan Renshaw said...

Super card. Love the boot!