LeighSBDesigns is hosting the
The blog hop and linky party runs Oct.1st - Oct.31st
Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I love creating crafty projects this time of year. Once again, I am participating in the 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop. I cannot believe this is my sixth year!!! Learn all the details about the Blog Hop HERE. There are wonderful prizes from awesome sponsors if you participate in the hop.
DAY 8 - Dressing up for Halloween!
Image and paper Authentique Nightfall
Click HERE and you will find the links of today's
31 Days of Halloween artists!
23 days til Halloween
Hope to see you tomorrow.
Have a scary day!!!



9 comments:
This is such a fun card, great colours too.
Love the images!! Great card!
OMG, this is just darling! I love Authentique papers.
Love your added embellies.
Love your card!
Fabulous card, love those images dressing for Halloween!
Val, LeighSBDesigner DT
Gorgeous card - love the papers and that awesome lettering :-)
those images are super cool
FaBOOlous vintage card, love those images!
Fun design!
Post a Comment