Lyneen's 2021 Class Kits Instructions

Tuesday, October 16, 2018

31 Days of Halloween - Day 16

LeighSBDesigns is hosting the 
The blog hop and linky party runs Oct.1st - Oct.31st

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I love creating crafty projects this time of year. Once again, I am participating in the 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop. I cannot believe this is my sixth year!!! Learn all the details about the Blog Hop HERE. There are wonderful prizes from awesome sponsors if you participate in the hop. 

DAY 16 - Cute little witch




This cute witch image is KT Trick or Treat from Ike's Art.  I used Copics to color here. 


Background paper is from Me & My Big Ideas that I have had for years, Tim Holtz sentiments and Pumpkins from my stash!  




Click HERE and you will find the links of today's
31 Days of Halloween artists!

I am also sharing this in Ike's World Challenge HERE!




15 days til Halloween
Hope to see you tomorrow.
Have a scary day!!!

11 comments:

Tink said...

Cute card!

Crafting With Jack said...

Cute witch and great background.

Becca Yahrling said...

Darling card! She is a bit scary in green. lol

valscraftings said...

Fab background for this cutie trying to be a scary witch in green!

Val, LeighSBDesigns DT x

Borqna said...

What a cute Halloween card!
Thank you for coming along to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
Blessings.

ike said...

She looks so cute and your colouring is perfect. Thank you very much for using her and for coming to play at IWC.
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Susan Renshaw said...

She is cute!!
Love the pumpkins too!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

What a lil sweet witch she is too, those puffy pumpkins are the perfect touch!

Mary Holshouser said...

Cute little girl. the
addition of the "nose"
makes her "scary".
The pumpkins are great.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(ata)yahoo(dot)com

Vivian Foo said...

Love those pumpkins!

Sall said...

She is such a treaty witch. Thank you for participating at Ike's world challenges