Lyneen's 2021 Class Kits Instructions

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

31 Days of Halloween - Day 10

LeighSBDesigns is hosting the 
The blog hop and linky party runs Oct.1st - Oct.31st

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I love creating crafty projects this time of year. Once again, I am participating in the 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop. I cannot believe this is my sixth year!!! Learn all the details about the Blog Hop HERE. There are wonderful prizes from awesome sponsors if you participate in the hop. 

DAY 10 - Halloween Haunting!



Echo Park ChillingsWorth Manor - Haunted House Image
Tim Holtz Washi tape
Little ribbon witch




Click HERE and you will find the links of today's
31 Days of Halloween artists!




21 days til Halloween
Hope to see you tomorrow.
Have a scary day!!!

10 comments:

valscraftings said...

Fab Haunted house for your fab scene! x

Monique's art said...

fab scene, love the way you made the moon

Tink said...

Wonderful scene!

Crafting With Jack said...

Great card, love the pattern on the moon.

Becca Yahrling said...

What a faBOOlous image the haunted house is. And I love the
moon with the script. Spooktacular design!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

BOOtiful scene, I love that moon!

ike said...

Excellent - such a great scene and I love the house x

Susan Renshaw said...

Love that little witch and the orange blobs. Great make!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the witch flying over
the moon. fun project.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Vivian Foo said...

Fab scene!