LeighSBDesigns is hosting the
The blog hop and linky party runs Oct.1st - Oct.31st
Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I love creating crafty projects this time of year. Once again, I am participating in the 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop. I cannot believe this is my sixth year!!! Learn all the details about the Blog Hop HERE. There are wonderful prizes from awesome sponsors if you participate in the hop.
DAY 23 - Graveyard Tours
All papers from ChillingsWorth by Echo Park, except the pattern mat is My Minds Eye.
Elizabeth Craft Designs Die - Glitter Bat
Click HERE and you will find the links of today's
31 Days of Halloween artists!
Wow! I did not think I could make it this far...
8 days til Halloween
Hope to see you tomorrow.
Have a scary day!!!





8 comments:
Love those images!
Love your imsages!
Great papers from Echo Park. This is awesome.
Great scene! Love the papers and images!
Fab scene and images....don't think I will join the tour LOL
Val, LeighSBDesigns DT x
***Come join my ATCoins swap over on LeighSBDesigns fan FB page***
SPOOKtacular. I love the papers and fabulous trimmings :-)
Oh yes please...where do I sign up for the tour!!!! SPOOKtacular!
Fabulous make, love it all.
Post a Comment