LeighSBDesigns is hosting the
The blog hop and linky party runs Oct.1st - Oct.31st
Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. If you have been following me this year you have seen my love of Halloween, Poe, Ravens and more. This has been a challenge to complete this year with all that goes with working fulltime, home, gym and did I metion I am in a couple of Thriller FLASH MOBS this month! I am so happy I met the challenge. As long as there is 31 days of Halloween I plan to particitpate.
Learn all the details about the Blog Hop HERE. There are wonderful prizes from awesome sponsors if you participate in the hop.
I am really excited to be a part of this blog hop each year... a month of posts with a new project everyday is a big commitment. I know many of us never make it to the end. I am proud to say every year I have completed as a Wicked Blogger but not as a Sinister Poster. I think this year will be a first for me to complete both!!!
DAY 30 - The Raven
The Raven is from Lost Coast Designs, stamped with black VersFine ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.
Embellished with burnt tulle and black flowers with beads in the center. Background paper is My Minds Eye!
Click HERE and you will find the links of today's
31 Days of Halloween artists!
I will be entering this in the following challenges:
Dream in Darkness Best Month of the Year Challenge HERE
Also entering Lost Coast Designs HERE!
Wow! I did not think I could make it this far...
1 day til Halloween
Hope to see you tomorrow.
Have a scary day!!!




9 comments:
Love the black embossing powder on him...fab tulle and flower too!
Val, LeighSBDesigns DT x
WOW! He is Magnificent!
He is awesome!! LOVE the black flower & tulle.
This is just amazing. Well done for keeping up - how do you do it ??
Spooktacular!
Love the tulle!
Love the raven.
Amazing ! I love the embossed raven and how he shines. HAPPY HALLOWEEN XX
Spooktacularly moody piece!
THANK YOU so very much for playing in LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween this year!!!! Join us for a Christmas celebration & ATCoin swap & and then 2019 will be crammed with fun: a Poe Hop, My Dark Valentine, Half-o-ween to name a few, so much to look forward to! See you there ;0)
Hugs
Leigh
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
Looks super cool, embossing gives the raven great texture and debt. Thank you for playing along with us over at Dream in Darkness Challenge! Hope to see you again soon!
Post a Comment