Lyneen's 2021 Class Kits Instructions

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

31 Days of Halloween - Day 24

LeighSBDesigns is hosting the 
The blog hop and linky party runs Oct.1st - Oct.31st

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I love creating crafty projects this time of year. Once again, I am participating in the 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop. I cannot believe this is my sixth year!!! Learn all the details about the Blog Hop HERE. There are wonderful prizes from awesome sponsors if you participate in the hop. 

DAY 24 Creepy Zombie


Elizabeth Craft Designs Die - Bats with Glitter & Cemetery Border
Tim Holtz Die Ghoulish (Zombie)


LARGE MOON, created on white cardstock using Tim Holtz Oxide Inks!



Click HERE and you will find the links of today's
31 Days of Halloween artists!


Wow!  I did not think I could make it this far... 
7 days til Halloween
Hope to see you tomorrow.
Have a scary day!!!

8 comments:

Becca Yahrling said...

That is one tall dude, even hunched over! And very creepy.
Awesome scene. Gorgeous moon. Love it!!

Susan Renshaw said...

Love that zombie silhouette against the moon!

Tink said...

Great card, Love the scene!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

CREEPtastic, love the scene!

valscraftings said...

Spooktacular scene....fab dies...love that bug moon!

Val, LeighSBDesigns DT x

Vivian Foo said...

Great spooky scene!

Crafting With Jack said...

A great spooky card

ike said...

SPOOKtacular :-)