Lyneen's 2021 Class Kits Instructions

Monday, October 29, 2018

31 Days of Halloween - Day 29

LeighSBDesigns is hosting the 
The blog hop and linky party runs Oct.1st - Oct.31st

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I love creating crafty projects this time of year. Once again, I am participating in the 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop. I cannot believe this is my sixth year!!! Learn all the details about the Blog Hop HERE. There are wonderful prizes from awesome sponsors if you participate in the hop. 

DAY 29 - Candy This Way!


Image is from the DIY Design Studio digital collage sheet Happy Halloween! Background paper and "Candy This Way" are from Echo Park ChillingsWorth collection.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here are a few pics of my zombie make-up from this weekend!




Click HERE and you will find the links of today's
31 Days of Halloween artists!


Wow!  I did not think I could make it this far... 
2 days til Halloween
Hope to see you tomorrow.
Have a scary day!!!

7 comments:

Tink said...

Your card is sooo cute!

Becca Yahrling said...

Adorable card!
Your makeup is fangtastic!!! And the hat ... stunning!!
What a fabulous Halloween costume.

valscraftings said...

Fab card, love the kitty and his pumpkin.


Val, LeighSBDesigns DT x

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Wonderful vintage Halloween kitty card and your face-up is drop dead gorgeous!!!! Love it! I'm busy playing catch-up so now hopping in reverse ;0)

Susan Renshaw said...

Love the vintage look of your Halloween card - and great dress up!!

ike said...

Such a sweet card. Your make is fabulous. I hope you had fun LoL

Vivian Foo said...

Your card is a cutie. And I love your Halloween make up.