LeighSBDesigns is hosting the
The blog hop and linky party runs Oct.1st - Oct.31st
Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I love creating crafty projects this time of year. Once again, I am participating in the 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop. I cannot believe this is my sixth year!!! Learn all the details about the Blog Hop HERE. There are wonderful prizes from awesome sponsors if you participate in the hop.
DAY 6 - Creepy Magic Lady
Papers from my stash, image from Altered Pages now known as DIY Design Studio (This was a collage sheet from years ago)
Click HERE and you will find the links of today's
31 Days of Halloween artists!
25 days til Halloween
Hope to see you tomorrow.
Have a scary day!!!



11 comments:
So CREEPY! Love this
Fab background, lace and flower perfect. x
Such a good image for your creepy card!
Beautifully designed; love this!
She has such a haunting look in her eyes! Excellent choice for your faBOOlous project!
Always love your makes Lyneen! Your lady looks haunted!
Excellent - such a great image x
Love the image very spooky
Look into my eyes.
You are getting sleepy....
She is really concentrating.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com
So spooky!
I wish every little thing I do turned out to be magic
Post a Comment