Lyneen's 2021 Class Kits Instructions

Thursday, October 18, 2018

31 Days of Halloween - Day 18

LeighSBDesigns is hosting the 
The blog hop and linky party runs Oct.1st - Oct.31st

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I love creating crafty projects this time of year. Once again, I am participating in the 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop. I cannot believe this is my sixth year!!! Learn all the details about the Blog Hop HERE. There are wonderful prizes from awesome sponsors if you participate in the hop. 

DAY 18 - More Graveyard Spooks


Elizabeth Craft Designs Die - Tree Branch 
Tim Holtz Die Ghoulish - Vampire 
Tim Holtz Die - Village Graveyard (tombstones, ghost and fence)



Background paper My Minds Eye
 "Fright Night" from 3D Paper House




Click HERE and you will find the links of today's
31 Days of Halloween artists!




13 days til Halloween
Hope to see you tomorrow.
Have a scary day!!!

8 comments:

Crafting With Jack said...

Gosh this one is really scary - even the ghost looks scared! Great spooky scene. The skeleton image (with hat) you like came from an image by Graphicsfairy, I added the hat's decorations.

Tink said...

Perfectly Scary!

valscraftings said...

Fab Spooktacular scene!

Val, LeighSBDesigns DT x

Monique's art said...

awesome

Susan Renshaw said...

Great scene, Lyneen!

Becca Yahrling said...

Awesome scene! Love that dracula die.

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Totally creeptastic, love Tim's new die!

ike said...

Excellent - what fantastic die cuts :-) x