Lyneen's 2021 Class Kits Instructions

Saturday, October 27, 2018

31 Days of Halloween - Day 27

LeighSBDesigns is hosting the 
The blog hop and linky party runs Oct.1st - Oct.31st

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I love creating crafty projects this time of year. Once again, I am participating in the 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop. I cannot believe this is my sixth year!!! Learn all the details about the Blog Hop HERE. There are wonderful prizes from awesome sponsors if you participate in the hop. 

DAY 27 - Master Detective ATC box



This is a project from the a year ago I don't think I shared it during the 31 Days of Halloween as it was created for a class in September of 2017. I think it is worthy of a 31 Days of Halloween post.

The roses are hand made.  Each student made their own. 


The wrap around the box is actually the packaging.  That has been recycled. 



Click HERE and you will find the links of today's
31 Days of Halloween artists!



Wow!  I did not think I could make it this far... 
4 days til Halloween
Hope to see you tomorrow.
Have a scary day!!!






7 comments:

Tink said...

Love your ATC box!

Vivian Foo said...

This is so interesting. Im not too familiar with ATC and didn't know there is an ATC box creation. Very unique!

Susan Renshaw said...

This is a fabulous ATC box- love all the elements. I was just thinking I made a detective PL recently. I might just get around to blogging that too!

ike said...

Oooh WoW ! That is just stunning !!!! x

valscraftings said...

Fabulous ATC box! Lyneen a ATCoins box would be a fab make too!

Val, LeighSBDesigns DT x

Crafting With Jack said...

This simply stunning!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Oh my ghoul, what a faBOOlous ATC box, that wrap around is bristling with delightfully dashing gentlemen!