Lyneen's 2021 Class Kits Instructions

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

31 Days of Halloween - Day 17

LeighSBDesigns is hosting the 
The blog hop and linky party runs Oct.1st - Oct.31st

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I love creating crafty projects this time of year. Once again, I am participating in the 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop. I cannot believe this is my sixth year!!! Learn all the details about the Blog Hop HERE. There are wonderful prizes from awesome sponsors if you participate in the hop. 


DAY 17 - Monster of the Graveyard



Elizabeth Craft Designs Die - Tree Branch and Cemetery Border
Tim Holtz Die Ghoulish (walking skeleton & bats)
Tim Holtz Die - Village Graveyard (tombstones at each end)



Background paper My Mind's Eye and Moon from Jolee's Haunted House



Click HERE and you will find the links of today's
31 Days of Halloween artists!

This is for Leigh's the Halloween Treat Challenge



14 days til Halloween
Hope to see you tomorrow.
Have a scary day!!!

8 comments:

Tink said...

Wonderful card! Love the scene .

valscraftings said...

Fab card, love the scene and background colour!

Val, LeighSBDesigns DT x

Crafting With Jack said...

Great Halloween scene.

Susan Renshaw said...

This fabulous Lyneen!!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Oooooo so wicked cool, love all the elements you used! Yay, I'm all caught up with my hopping!

Becca Yahrling said...

This is really creep-tastic! Awesome scene.

ike said...

Oooh - that's fabulous. I LUV those die cuts :-)

Vivian Foo said...

Great elements used here.