LeighSBDesigns is hosting the
The blog hop and linky party runs Oct.1st - Oct.31st
Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I love creating crafty projects this time of year. Once again, I am participating in the 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop. I cannot believe this is my sixth year!!! Learn all the details about the Blog Hop HERE. There are wonderful prizes from awesome sponsors if you participate in the hop.
DAY 2 - Creepy ATC
This is an ATC I did for a swap about 10 years ago. I made too many and I have been saving a few of these for that perfect project. I decided to use one on a card. The glitter tape is a bit brighter in the picture than in real life.
Most of the stamps I bought from Rubber Soul a local stamp store that closed many years ago.
Click HERE and you will find the links of today's
31 Days of Halloween artists!
29 days til Halloween
Hope to see you tomorrow.
Have a scary day!!!



16 comments:
Fab ATC, love the spiders web! x
spooky, love this ATC
Wicked cool Day 2 share Lyneen, ATCs are fun to embellish larger projects aren't they! Love it!
Super ATC!
Happy 31DOH
This is faBOOlous! Lovely design.
Awesome ATC! Love that spider web!
Gorgeous ATC. Fabulous stamps and I love the glitter web :-)
Hugz
IKE x
Creepy ATC indeed. Spiders - ICK.
Beautifully made though hun
Your ATC looks totally fab on the card. Great design! xxD
Great ATC
I love this!! the spider web and black bird on the fence is spooky good.
I'll have to borrow your idea of using an ATC on front of a card! A Gorgeous Halloween card!
Wonderful ATC!
I love the ATC on a card! Two doses of fabulousness in one package! xx
Love the black tulle with the
spider pin. Spooky card.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com
Lovely ATC!
The glittery spiders web is ultimately my favourite thing EVER!
Post a Comment