Thursday, October 13, 2016

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN - Day 13

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2016 CHALLENGE

I will be posting a Halloween project each day during the month of October. Halloween is one of my favorites holidays... join me daily and comment on my blog each day. I will have a weekly drawing from all of my comments.... each day you comment your name is put in the draw!   Fridays at Midnight I will draw a name and include the winner in my Saturday post! I am really excited to be a part of the 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN and this amazing group of artists!

Now for my next card... BLING BAT!

 
Pattern Paper - Lost & Found Halloween from My Mind's Eye
Purple Glitter Paper - Tape Technologies, Inc

 
Spider web stamp Tattered Angels


 
Rhinestones from Reflections


 
Chipboard Potion no 13 - Arsenic & Lace Echo Park






WEEKLY Prize:

A box of Mystifying Mints with a bag of goodies! 


 
 
Remember to comment each day
 for  more chances in my weekly drawing!
 
Then be sure to visit the artists in the blog roll below...
all posts are scheduled to be up at 9am PT!
 
Happy 31 Days of Halloween
 


 31 Days of Halloween 2016
Terra
Sarah
Alison
Amanda
Lyneen
Susan S
Shell
Susan R
Lost Coast Portal To Creativity
Monique
Dream In Darkness
Airless Chambers
Jessica
Michelle
Kelli
Kapree
Genny
Sue
Lisa

10 comments:

Nan Bourdeu said...

Love the bottles! I have a weakness for potion bottles :) The papers and bat all are so wonderful! Fantastic piece xx

Jade Passmore said...

Love your Bling Bat. The potion bottles are always a great Halloween addition.

Susan Renshaw said...

Love the bat and background bottle scene... Fabulous!

Mary Holshouser said...

I love the long tail coming from the bat.
The embellishments on it is wonderful.
The red eyes low.
Great project.
thanks for sharing.

Rebecca Yahrling said...

Oh, I just love that bling!
Love this design with the script background
and those awesome bottles.

Viki Banaszak said...

I love the bottles that you used. They look great.

Sarah Nancarrow said...

What a fantastical bat! Such pretty flourishes.

Michele said...

the spider web stamp rocks! great card. xo

Susan Salyer said...

love the whole card..the web the bling,bat and especially that background paper

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Gotta love a blinged up bat!