Lyneen's 2021 Class Kits Instructions

Monday, April 14, 2008

TMTA - DO YOU Zentangle???

Zentangle is a term for doodles or scripbling... I do it all the time... just didn't think of it as art!!!! When I read the challenge I sat and whipped this out! This is my first attempt to create a Zentangle on purpose! Be sure to check out others at http://tmta.wordpress.com/

13 comments:

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Bravo to you, Lyneen! I am so impressed with this. I did not even have the courage to try it.

Femmy said...

this is simply beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Its gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous Atc!

Kris Dickinson said...

Wow! Great zentangle Lyneen and on your first try too! You rock!

Anneke said...

this is realy a beautiful zentangle and love the brown colors.
thank you for visiting my blog

Barbara said...

REally wonderful, it has a lot of impact.

Carol Q said...

i like this, it really jumps out at you.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous ATC!

Linda said...

This is just great Lyneen and it was so much fun to get to see it in person today!

Anonymous said...

great work, thanks for sharing!

Beth said...

Beautiful patterns you've made, great ATC!

Seona said...

Fabulous!