Lyneen's 2021 Class Kits Instructions

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

TMTA - Mermaids

This week at TMTA we were challenged with MERMAIDS!!!! Join us at Think Monday Think ATC.... http://tmta.wordpress.com/I all my treasures that surround me I only had one little mermaid!!!!! I will have to rectify this in the near future!!! The mermaid is Crafty Secrets, the ship is a rub-on for Royal Brush, birds SU and Ahoy is Rubber Soul.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Elle est rigolote, bravo !!

Femmy said...

love it!! this is so cute!!!

*jean* said...

That is the cutest image ever!!! So darling

Linda said...

Great card and what an adorable mermaid!

Kris Dickinson said...

Absolutely adorable Lyneen!

Faye said...

So very cute!

http://truutske.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful done. It made me smile :).
Very original.

Anonymous said...

what a sweet ATC

Anonymous said...

Well, if I were to only have one mermaid, this would be the one. Super cute! TFS