I think I have gotten my creativity flowing once again! Many of you may wonder what happened to me, short story...Since January our 7 year old Schnauzer, Dixie, has been sick off and on. In January she had a blood transfusion and seemed to get better. By the end of May she got really sick again. All I did was work, come home and lay with her... we were force feeding her the last few weeks with a syringe every hour. Giving her 8 prescriptions and all the love and care we could. We finally had to make a hard decision in June. Dixie is no longer with us. We know she is not suffering any more and that we can be thankful for. Her sister Daisy, and our family will miss her. Thank you everyone who have sent your thoughts and prayers.
This past week I have been trying to catch up on all the ATC Swaps and CJ's I committed myself to. If you are waiting on me I apologize and you should see my work shortly!!!
6 comments:
What a precious pup! I know you will miss her.
It is good to see you back. We all missed you!
My heart goes out to you Lyneen. I am so sorry you had to go through such a difficult time! We are glad to have you back. PS - I had a black miniature schnauzer named Max that I absolutely adored!
{{{hugs}}} She was beautiful. She'll live on in your hearts forever.
So sorry about the doggie, Lyneen!
But glad to have you back creating...we missed you!
What a sweet baby...I know you miss her! It's so good to see you back online. Take care!
Again I'm very sorry for your loss Lyneen. She was an adorable pooch.
Post a Comment