A Big CONGRATS, Lyneen! I Love some of the art I see on your blog, and I Love VLVS. I recognize your name, as I am a fellow RSChatterer too ;-D VickiR/vrstmpink in OH
HUGE CONGRATS, Lyneen! So excited for you - your cards and collages are amazing - so happy to see that you will be inspiring many more people as part of Viva Las VegaStamps' new Design Team! Can't wait to see what all you do with their wonderful products!
4 comments:
A Big CONGRATS, Lyneen!
I Love some of the art I see on your blog, and I Love VLVS.
I recognize your name, as I am a fellow RSChatterer too ;-D
VickiR/vrstmpink in OH
HUGE CONGRATS, Lyneen! So excited for you - your cards and collages are amazing - so happy to see that you will be inspiring many more people as part of Viva Las VegaStamps' new Design Team! Can't wait to see what all you do with their wonderful products!
Congratulations Lyneen...how fun this will be!
Congratulations! Love the card - that fish stamp is very cool!
Post a Comment