As of 5/7/2012 the Swap is Officially Closed...
Participants are now creating!
THEME STEAMPUNK
ATC's 2.5 x 3.5 Sign up extended to May 7th on the Viva Las Vegastamps! Forum... HERE Create 9 of the same ATC & send 8 / Receive 8 back You will not receive one of your own back if there are more than 8 swappers. So make nine and keep one. (We can have more than 8 participants, but you only need to send 8.) Please have two pieces of sturdy card stock thick, at least one stamped Viva Las Vegastamps! image and one embellishment on your ATC's. Add any info on the back of your ATC that you'd like, please be sure to include both your name & screen name.
Enclose your ATC's in something to protect them (a ziplock baggie). I live where it rains a lot and my mailbox can get damp!!!!
Enclose a self addressed label & 3 postage stamps (Steampunk ATCs tend to get heavy... If I don’t need 3 stamps I will return postage.) I will supply the return envelope, plus a little steampunk gift! Once sign ups are complete I will PM my mailing address to each of the swappers. I promise everyone will get one of my surprise ATC's LETS SWAP!!!!!
Be sure to sign up on the Viva Las Vegastamps! Forum
(If you aren't a member you will need to register!)
|
Sunday, May 6, 2012
Viva Las Vegastamps! forum STEAMPUNK SWAP
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment