I love Morgan's whimsical, fresh and bright colors. You will find Morgan every week at the Bremerton Farmers Market and this Saturday, July 28th at Whaling Days!!!!
I caught Morgan taking a few brush strokes at the Bremerton Farmers Market today!
If you are in Silverdale this weekend, Morgan will be at Whaling Days on Saturday from 10-5, selling cards, prints and originals. Look for the Street Fair - Art Alley on Byron Street between Lowell & Byron Streets.
If you have a chance check out Morgan's Fb page HERE! You will notice "ART" in several of her paintings. eARTh, heART, cART, dART and fART!
This card caught my eye... I have been writing regularly to a nephew of mine at boot camp. I am sure he will get a kick out of it.
![]() |
| A selection of Morgan's cards. |
You can find Morgan’s art in Bremerton, WA at A Crazy Lady on 4th St Gallery or on her website Morgan.






No comments:
Post a Comment