If you are ever in Vegas
this is a destination stop for every stamper!!!
I met the fabulous staff!
Jeff & DeeDee are great!
Even got to see where the rubber is stamped!!!
I met the fabulous staff!
Jeff & DeeDee are great!
Even got to see where the rubber is stamped!!!
There are neon lights everywhere!
Rows of stamps!
Stamps to use for your scrapbook pages of Vegas!
A flamingo section.
Alice In Wonderland
Every where you turn there are more and more!!!
Stamps of Women!
and Halloween!
The sale table!
Be sure to bring plenty to spend,
you won't leave without a bag full I am sure!










4 comments:
Wow, talk about a kid in a candy store :) Almost overwhelming (in a wonderful way)!
WOW! Lucky you! I'd love to be able to visit VLVS.
Marilyn
Wow I would be in heaven, stamps are my biggest weakness. xx
Ive been there twice, many years ago. It really is a stamper's paradise!!!
Post a Comment