Welcome
to Lyneen's Day 21 of the
Smeared and Smudged
31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop!
I will be entering this card in the
Dream Valley Challenge #68 Halloween
and
Eclectic Ellapu Halloween Challenge
During the month of October I am participating in a month-long blog hop with some amazing artists. Everyday you will find a new Halloween project on all of the blogs listed below. Each project must have stamping on it, be it digi or ink. There are prizes to win, be sure to check out all the rules HERE and information. There is a daily scavenger hunt, you must go HERE to find the clue/s for the item/s you are looking for in the scavenger hunt. To find the previous day winners go HERE. Have fun and Good
Luck!
Supplies from Altered Pages:
Dream Valley Challenge #68 Halloween
and
Eclectic Ellapu Halloween Challenge
During the month of October I am participating in a month-long blog hop with some amazing artists. Everyday you will find a new Halloween project on all of the blogs listed below. Each project must have stamping on it, be it digi or ink. There are prizes to win, be sure to check out all the rules HERE and information. There is a daily scavenger hunt, you must go HERE to find the clue/s for the item/s you are looking for in the scavenger hunt. To find the previous day winners go HERE. Have fun and Good
Luck!
Altered Pages Steampunk Female (only half of the image used!)
Graphic 45 Papers
Glitz Large Rhinestone
Other Supplies: Lace, Feather, Foam Tape
Graphic 45 Papers
Glitz Large Rhinestone
Other Supplies: Lace, Feather, Foam Tape
your next stop will be WENDY!
Be sure to check out all the participating
WICKED BLOGGERS listed below!
31 Days of Halloween 2013 Wicked Blog Roll
|De Stempelwinkel | Monique | Karen | Airless Chambers | Jane | Jennifer | Emily | Lisa | Lyneen
| Delicious Doodles | Roni | Shoni | Jenn |DominoART |





14 comments:
Super card! love the graphic 45 elements and the steampunk lady image, fabulous! mo x
what a wonderful card, made with passion for detail!
hugs serafeena
I am fascinated with this entry. The script writing across her face, the feather for writing in the spellbook. Lovely!
Wicked cool project, love how you used the various elements!
What a wonderful vintage card! Loving all those elements and images you used.
Beautiful card Lyneen. Love all the beautiful papers and images.
Gorgeous! I love that collection and your card is fabulous!
So pretty! Love the vintage feel. xxD
What a cool collage card, the feather is the perfect touch!
Love this card. The vintage lady is fantastic and I love the touch of the feather.
Stunning project!
Thanks for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu and I hope we see you again soon!
Hugz
Laurian
Wow! I love it! Amazing vintage look. Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley!
Hugs, Macarena DT
Elegantly beautiful and love the feather pen touch. Beautiful lace piece. Love the single eye and you know she is up to no good. Gorgeous flower piece in the center of clock and just lovely.
Thank you all for your kind words... I love all things Graphic 45!
Post a Comment