Welcome
to Day 14
of the
of the
During the month of October I am participating as a Wicked Blogger in a month-long blog hop with some amazing artists. Everyday you will find a new Halloween project mine as well as all of the blogs listed to the right under the 31 Days of Halloween Badge.
If you choose you can participate as a Horrifying Hopper a Sinister Lurker or play in the Scavenger Hunt!!! See more HERE to learn all the details about being a Horrifying Hopper, a Sinister Lurker or a Scavenger Hunter!!!
If you choose you can participate as a Horrifying Hopper a Sinister Lurker or play in the Scavenger Hunt!!! See more HERE to learn all the details about being a Horrifying Hopper, a Sinister Lurker or a Scavenger Hunter!!!
Now for DAY 14!
QUOTH the RAVEN
QUOTH the RAVEN
I love this stamp by Stampendous!
Used it last year had to use it again this year!
Stamp from Stampendous
Card stock
Ribbon
Black ink
Clear embossing powder
Chameleon Pen
Images of Poe Stamps



15 comments:
I love it too! In fact I bought it last year after seeing it here. Cool Poe stamps, too. xxD
I too love the stamp! Great project x
Fabulous raven and love the stamps detail.
Very cool stamp, and wonderful Poe stamps!
Wicked cool raven card, love the additional Poe stamps!
Wonderful card today! I love that image too--in fact, I'm putting it on my wishlist!
I adore this one and those Poe stamps are a must have...thanks for the link to it have seen it and never known the maker. Awesome job xx
Great card, love the Raven!
Fabulous stamp - on my wishlist!
Love the raven with his witches hat.
The Poe stamps are a nice addition.
thanks for sharing.
Beautiful image and i love the stamps.
The Poerven is proofreading :)
I would love the United States Postal Service to.come out with Poe stamps for real. That would be so cool.
Beautiful piece and such fabulous heat embossing :-)
Thank you for coming over to play at QUOTH THE RAVEN :-)
Hugz
IKE x
QTR Author
Beautiful card Lyneen... Thank you for joining us at QUOTH THE RAVEN this time round. BDx
Post a Comment