Once again I am joining the
POE APPRECIATION DAY BLOG HOP!
If you are fan of POE you may want to join the fun or just hop along, details below. Scroll down form more images of my POE card using the Tangled Raven created by LeighSBDesigns!
Supplies:
Black Cardstock
Tangled Raven from LeighSBDesigns
Altered Pages Poe image printed on transparency
Copy of Page from"The Raven"
Images of Poe Stamps
Tim Holtz Memorandums - background pattern paper
Brown ink
Stampology Cancelation Stamps
Copics
Dimensional Foam
Double sided tape
Glue stick
Be sure to check out the other Poe Bloggers!








9 comments:
So many fabulous elements on this card :D *I may have to go shopping* XXX
Love that raven Lyneen! Super combination of elements!
Wish my mail came with those postage stamps on them!
Eeeeee !!! Magnificent. I love this one and the Poe stamps are awesome :-D xx
OOOH! What a cool make! Wherever did you get that postage? xxD
Fabulous make using Tangled Raven and papers! X
Totally POEtastic, thank you for using my Tangled Raven on this fab piece! Love all the Poe elements you used! Thanks for joining the fun! Heads up on what's coming next! Come and get dark & twisty with us for MY DARK VALENTINE BLOG HOP!
https://leighsbdesigns.blogspot.com/p/my-dark-valentine-blog-hop.html
First I am coming un hinged at the Poe stamps...omg I love them! I think I shall be driving the post office crazy to get some.
Fab piece I love Leigh's bird. Beautiful piece for our last day :)
Great use of ideas!
Post a Comment