LeighSBDesigns is hosting the
The blog hop and linky party runs Oct.1st - Oct.31st
Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I love creating crafty projects this time of year. Once again, I am participating in the 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop. I cannot believe this is my sixth year!!! Learn all the details about the Blog Hop HERE. There are wonderful prizes from awesome sponsors if you participate in the hop.
DAY 1 - I'll get you my pretties!
When I think of Halloween one of the first things that come to mind is WITCHES! I love this die of the witch flying on her broomstick.
Dies Elizabeth Craft Designs - Witch and Bats
Batty background - Authentique Nightfall
Moon - Tim Holtz Oxide Inks
Click HERE and you will find the links of today's
31 Days of Halloween artists! Scroll down the page and you will see the links!
Hope to see you tomorrow!
HAVE A SCARY DAY!!!
17 comments:
Oooo!! I love witches and especially those with fabulous moon views!! Awesome, sweetie! ❤️
I love witches too and your witchy card is gorgeous! Love the die cuts and background!
Ooh how I love witches & batties! That background paper is divine! Love your make
Happy 1st day of Halloween! Thanks for joining LeighSBDesigns spooktivities again this year! Spooktacular card, I love me a classic witch and she’s GORE :0)
Faboolous die and I love that background and sentiment! xxD
Fabulous images and moon setting! x
Great card, love the background.
cool card love it
Great card! Love that witch and the colour scheme!
Great to see you on 31DOH again!
haha And your little dog, too!!
Spook-tacular card.
LOVE the die! Great card!
Fantastic - gorgeous dies :-D Happy Spookiness
Hugz
IKE x
the witch isn't too scary.
She does look happy on her
broom. Great card.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com
Fantastic!!
Love your spootacular made!
A spooktacular creation, that moon is perfect as is the witch.
Post a Comment