Christmas will be here before we know it! Are you still making cards. I have a few more to finish myself. Today I would like to share this cute snowman from Blank Page Muse.
To make this card I used the following from Blank Page Muse:
- Snowman with Scarf and Snowflakes Art Rubber Stamp Pam Bray Designs SC47-06
- Winter Snowscape Wood Fence Border Rubber Art Stamp Pam Bray Designs SC48-2
- Season's Greetings Word Phrase Rubber Stamp SC39-11
- Vintage Gingerbread Christmas Papers - Festive Holiday Printables Digital Papers designed by Pam Bray Designs
Other supplies used:
Red dotted Swiss Card stock
Black VersaFine ink
Clear embossing powder
StudioLight Watercolor Pens
Diamond Dust
Double sided adhesive
Demensional Foam
Glue
- The white card base measures 6 x 5 1/2 inches.
- The red mat is 5 3/4 x 5 1/4 inches. Adhere to card base.
- The digi Gingerbread paper background is 5 1/2 x 4 inches. Adhere to card.
- On white paper 5 1/2 x 2 3/4 panel, stamp the Winter Snowscape Wood Fence with black VersaFine ink and emboss with clear embossing powder.
- Stamp Snowman with Scarf on white with black VersaFine ink and emboss with clear embossing powder.
- Color fence and snowman with watercolor pens or markers of choice.
- Adhere panel with fence to the card.
- Fussy cut the Snowman, adhere to the card using dimensional foam.
- Stamp Season's Greeting on white card stock, mat with red card stock. Adhere to the card with dimensional foam.
- Accent the fence and snowman with Diamond Dust.
For a 15% discount on all orders use the code BPMLyneen
The code is good on both "I Brake for Stamps"
OR the "Blank Page Muse" websites
Please visit our social media sites for more stamping fun!
I Brake For Stamps -https://ibrakeforstamps.com/
The Blank Page Muse- https://blankpagemuse.com/
FB Fan Page- https://www.facebook.com/groups/blankpagemuse/
Instagram Shop- https://www.instagram.com/blankpagemuse/
Instagram Blog- https://www.instagram.com/blankpagemuseblog/
Twitter- https://twitter.com/BlankPageMuse







No comments:
Post a Comment