Lyneen's 2021 Class Kits Instructions

Monday, February 5, 2024

Steampunk Alice

Today I have another ALICE project.  This time I have paired a stamped image of Alice with the new Steampunk Romance: Digital Printable download created by Pam Bray Designs.






Additional supplies:
VersaFine Black ink
Clear Embossing Powder
Heat tool
StudioLight Watercolor markers
Watercolor brush
Pink Fresh Gems
Gold Sharpie wide tip pen
Dimensional foam

What to do
  • Download the Steampunk Romance digital papers. Fussy cut the images to use.
  • Stamp image of Alice and heat emboss clear embossing powder. 
  • Color Alice image with markers of choice.
  • Assemble card: fussy cut and stamped images
  • Finally add a little bit of bling

For a 15% discount on all orders use the code BPMLyneen

  The code is good on both "I Brake for Stamps"

 OR the "Blank Page Muse" websites


 Please visit our social media sites for more stamping fun!

I Brake For Stamps - https://ibrakeforstamps.com/

The Blank Page Muse- https://blankpagemuse.com/

FB Fan Page- https://www.facebook.com/groups/blankpagemuse/

Instagram Shop- https://www.instagram.com/blankpagemuse/

Instagram Blog- https://www.instagram.com/blankpagemuseblog/

Twitter- https://twitter.com/BlankPageMuse

Pinterest- https://www.pinterest.com/blankpagemuse/boards/

No comments: